Friday, August 29, 2014

Super Junior Kangin, 'I fell for Hyoyeon at first sight 14 years ago'



Super Junior Kangin confessed he fell for SNSD's Hyoyeon.

On August 15, Kangin appeared as special MC on JSTV 'The Ultimate Group'. When MC ZhouMi asked, "Do you remember SNSD's debut?", Kangin responded, "I remember the debut appearance of 9-member SNSD." He continued, "During that time when SNSD were preparing for their debut, I was also busy for Super Junior debut preparation."

In response to MC Jo Hye Ryun's question 'Who's the most beautiful member when you first saw SNSD?', he replied, "When I went to SM, I saw Hyoyeon first. When I see Hyoyeon's dancing appearance, I fell for it."

When asked, "So when was the last time you met Hyoyeon?", Kangin answered, "14 years ago," and caused laughter in the set.

Source: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment