Friday, June 27, 2014

Child Actress Kim Yoo Jung Confesses She Had a Boyfriend of More Than 300 Days in the Past

Child actress Kim Yoo Jung appeared as a guest on the June 25 broadcast of MBC’s talk show “Radio Star,” and shared honestly about dating.


The young actress has gained much popularity through her acting in various productions, including the MBC drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” and the movie “Elegant Lies.”


During the talk show broadcast, the MCs asked Kim Yoo Jung if it was true that she previously had a boyfriend that she dated for more than 100 days. To this question, she confessed, “We actually dated for about 300 days,” surprising everyone with the long duration of her relationship.


The actress continued with her thoughts on dating, “What I got out of the relationship is the realization that it’s hard to control my emotions at this age and that I’m still too young to be dating. I think it’s better for me to take care of myself now and date when I’m older.”


This episode of “Radio Star” also featured other child stars, including Kim Gu Ra’s son, Kim Dong Hyun, as well as Noh Tae Yub, and Kwak Dong Yeon.
radio star kim yoo jung


The post Child Actress Kim Yoo Jung Confesses She Had a Boyfriend of More Than 300 Days in the Past appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment