Monday, June 23, 2014

Eunji shares her thought on being casted in 'Trot lovers'


On June 18th, at the press conference of KBS's drama 'Trot Lovers' held at Grand Ambassador Hotel in Jangchoong-dong, Seoul, Apink's Jung Eunji shared her honest thought on being casted in the drama.

Jung Eunji took the lead role in 'Trot lovers' after her successful acting debut through tvN drama 'Reply 1997' and another popular drama, 'That winter, the wind blows', making people anticipate for her upcoming performance.

Eunji said, "I feel so thankful for that many people believe in me, and I hope many people would enjoy my acting. I thought the scenes would turn out much better when the atmosphere gets much more comfortable, so I tried hard to become close with all of the actors, actresses, and staffs."

She added, "I used to watch a lot of happy dramas when I was young" and "I will do my best to make 'Trot Lovers' become a drama that makes people happy".

'Trot lovers' will be airing its 1st episode on KBS2TV on June 23.
Jenny@dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment