Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hong Jin Young Speaks about TV Work in bnt International Interview

Trot singer Hong Jin Young has featured in an interview and photo shoot for media outlet bnt International. Although it has been a while since her last musical release, Hong Jin Young has been busy with television work in recent months. She has appeared as a judge on Mnet audition program “Trot X,” and also as the “wife” of actor Nam Goong Min on MBC reality show “We Got Married.”


Hong8


As part of the interview, the singer explained that she has developed an attachment to her screen work, and that her professional relationship with Nam Goong Min is excellent. She told the magazine, “I never expected that I would be ‘married’ to him as part of the show, but we get on really well. We have become a wonderful ‘couple.’”


She also took the opportunity to speak about her acting ambitions. “I’d love to star in a sitcom one day, I think that would be a great chance for me to express my personality,” she said.


Hong1


Hong Jin Young also mentioned that she had received a morale-boosting comment from veteran actor Jun Kwang Ryul during the making of 2011-2012 drama “Light and Shadows,” which marked the singer’s screen debut. “He is not really known for giving compliments, but he told me that my acting was good,” she said. “It was a real confidence booster for me.”


The singer was photographed in a variety of different outfits and poses. You can check out more of the pictures below.


Hong2 Hong3 Hong6 Hong7 Hong9


The post Hong Jin Young Speaks about TV Work in bnt International Interview appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment