Saturday, June 21, 2014

Taeyeon writes down her apologies towards hurted fans




SNSD Taeyeon offers her apologies for the fans she has hurted through the comment section of her 'Oreo' instagram post. Particularly to the SONEs who feel betrayed by her previous instagram posts.

She wrote,

"SONE, you were really taken aback and hurt today because of me, right..? I'm so sorry that I made you feel things that you didn't need to feel and the article today that happened because I wasn't more careful.. I really want to apologise. I'm sorry I hurt you.. really.." 
"I think that you will be feeling great disappointment, anger, hate, frustration and emptiness and other emotions. I can accept all of that and I want to apologise. I don't know if it's just me thinking this but it means that you liked me that much, and supported me and worked hard that much for me.." 
"I think no matter what I say, everyone will hear something different. [she might have had a typo that changes the meaning] I'm not trying to clarify/plead my case, but wanted to say something so that it might stop the hurting.. I never meant/planned it to be like that, about the instagram." 
"She intentionally uploaded photos on instagram that were obvious. She was mocking the fans." I wanted to say this because there seem to be a lot of people thinking that: I never meant it that way and that was never my objective.."
Translated by John @oniontaker


Some of her fans have been showing disappointment, not because she's dating, but because of her instagram posts which they thought directed to them but turned out to be indirectly mentioning Baekhyun.

Let's hope things will be settled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment