Monday, December 29, 2014

Fly to the Sky drops individual apology for their performance on KBS Gayo Daechukjae



Fly to the Sky’s Hwanhee and Brian went on their personal Twitter account to express their apology for what happened on their performance on KBS Gayo Daechukjae.

Hwanhee and Brian shared the stage with Taeyeon and Lim Chang Jung, and during their performance Hwanhee's voice was cracking and forgot some lyrics. On his post he wrote, "It’s my first Music Festival in a long time...but because of the concerts and performance events I attended…I wish I were a singing machine but I’m still only human. I’ll regain my energy and perform properly soon, fan and families good night."


On Brian Joo's post, he wrote, "Those who saw our <KBS Song Festival> performance, thanks for all your love & support~ All I gotta say is God bless y’all and #busytimes"

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: @Brianjoomuzik@hwanhee

No comments:

Post a Comment