Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Full Audio of SNSD’s Mistah Mistah Mini-Album

20140224 snsd mr mr album artwork


It has arrived my lovelies!


SM officially released Girls’ Generation‘s mini-album “Mr. Mr.” on iTunes yesterday, and even though I’m not much of a Sone, I’m actually digging the six-track EP. It’s bright and bubbly with a healthy dose of signature SNSD sass. Mistah Mistah is not the best lead single I’ve ever heard, but it’s the best they’ve released in recent memory. If the music video is really good, I could find myself getting into it a bit more. The fact that there’s a song called “Back Hug” does activate my gag reflex in a very real way, but whatever, it’s par for the course for a K-pop girl group I guess. “Goodbye” is a playful track, and the other highlight is “Soul,” which hits hard with crisp production and a seriously dance-y hook.


Check out the audio and tell us what you think in the comments below!









Don’t forget to follow AKPF on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment