Wednesday, February 26, 2014

VIXX’s N: “Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Is My Ideal Type”

Male group VIXX‘s N has confessed to finding Seohyun of Girls’ Generation closest to his ideal type.


On February 25, the idol was a guest on SBS PowerFM’s “Two O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” Idol Special along with BTS’s Rap Monster and Topp Dogg‘s Sangdo. While they were discussing the topic of ideal types, N got asked what kind of girls he prefers.


“I like innocent and intelligent girls,” N said, and when asked what he thinks of cute gestures, he replied, “Aegyo (acting cute) is good if it’s natural and expressed suddenly from time to time.” 


As for the looks part, he said without hesitation, “Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun sunbae is my ideal type. I also heard that she reads a lot of books and is smart.”


Hopefully he will get to meet her some day!


vixx


The post VIXX’s N: “Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Is My Ideal Type” appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment