Monday, September 29, 2014

Jo Jung Suk Goes Autumnal in Elle Photoshoot

The Korean edition of fashion magazine Elle has released pictures from a photoshoot with actor Jo Jung Suk.


The actor, who is set to star in forthcoming movie “My Love, My Bride,” also took part in an interview with the magazine.


Jo Jung Suk2


Jo Jung Suk posed in autumnal clothing for the pictures, wearing a dark double-breasted blazer for one image, and a red sweatshirt for the other.


The star spoke about marriage, the main theme of his forthcoming movie, and explained that he is in no hurry to tie the knot in real life. He said, “I am thinking about getting married, but I am not obsessed with the idea. I don’t believe in destiny. I think it is important to take charge of your own future.”


Jo Jung Suk1


Jo Jung Suk also spoke about acting, saying, “Actors need to have determination. But we don’t always need to try to steal the show. Stars come across as greedy if they are constantly trying to outdo the other actors in a scene.”


“My Love, My Bride” is slated for release on October 8, and will also star Shin Min Ah.


The post Jo Jung Suk Goes Autumnal in Elle Photoshoot appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment