Friday, August 1, 2014

Hwayoung to make on-screen debut in 'Today's Love' movie along with Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won


Hwayoung will make her on-screen debut as an actress in new movie "Today's Love".

Wellmade Entertainment announced that Hwayoung has been confirmed to star in "Today's Love" along with Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won.

"Today's Love" will be a romantic movie which will describe a relationship between a man and a woman. Hwayoung will play the role Hee Jin who is an outspoken college student and has a unique character.

Hwayoung shared her thought,"As "Today's Love" is my first movie, I'm very nervous and worried. So as much as that I also want to do well. I will do my best to provide a good and entertaining film with my acting, along with good seniors such as Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won. Although I'm still lacking but please look over me fondly".

"Today's Love" is scheduled to be premiered in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment