Sunday, August 3, 2014

‘Tazza 2’ Cast on SBS Movie World (140802) [VIDEO]

tazza2_cast



Source: 베티핑끄




Quick translation by @BIGBANGisVIP:


T.O.P to the MC: Which card do you want?

Lee Honey: You can do tricks like that?

T.O.P: Of course, I have the “hand of god”.


T.O.P: I think Daegil is a character that I can’t act out without having some burden. So I just considered myself as a substitute of the character in the comic as I was acting.


T.O.P: I can shuffle the cards so fast that you won’t even be able to see my hands! *hides his hands behind his back*

(Awkward laughter after T.O.P’s joke)

T.O.P: Ah… I thought this would be funny…


Yoo HaeJin: T.O.P looks sophisticated but he also has a friendly/flavorful charm like a soybean paste..


T.O.P: (Filming the movie) It was a really happy time because I could feel the emotions of love.


T.O.P: Our movie, Tazza-Hand of God… All the actors… *stutters* to you guys… Ah, I suck at saying these things…


The post ‘Tazza 2’ Cast on SBS Movie World (140802) [VIDEO] appeared first on bigbangupdates.


No comments:

Post a Comment