Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nam Tae Hyun apologizes, "I was joking like a friend, I'm sorry"



Nam Tae Hyun has offered his public apology for the recent controversy of using informal speech to audience at a concert.

On 24th, WINNER's agency told TV Report, "We apologize for the incident occurred last Saturday's concert." The agency further explained, "(he) was joking with fans and comfortably delivering the ment on stage. However, some people felt bad so he was really sorry." According to Taehyun, "I wasn't angry at that time. I want the fans to feel comfortable to me so I used informal speech. I am really sorry for that. I was thoughtless.

The agency continued to explain that WINNER fans are already used to this form of speech whenever there are events like fanmeetings, concerts, etc. However, those who are not familiar with the members have misinterpreted."

Meanwhile, Nam Tae Hyun also offered personal apology as what SportsChosun reported on their article, "To the fans, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I also thought of members for causing this and I thought I have to apologize quickly. I want to do the ment like that of a friend joking to my fans whom I like but suddenly it became a debate so I feel ashamed."

He added, "Now that even WINNER's too much friendly approach could cause debate like this, I will be more careful in the future."

Source: TV Report, SportsChosun
Translated by KYUriShana.dkpopnews.net

No comments:

Post a Comment