Saturday, May 10, 2014

Former Miss Korea Kim Sarang Reveals How She Maintains Her Slim Figure

Former Miss Korea and now actress Kim Sarang revealed how she’s able to maintain her prized figure.


On May 7, she appeared on a segment of SBS’ “Midnight Entertainment.” When asked if she’s really 173 cm tall (about 5’8”) and weighs 49 kg (about 108 lb) like her public profile displays, Kim Sarang commented, “Actually, that’s my weight when I was Miss Korea. I gained weight the following year. My weight goes up and down about 2-3 kg (4.4 to 6.6 lb).”


When asked if she thinks her figure is due to her genes, Kim Sarang said it’s half and half. “It’s important to put in effort to maintain my figure. I do not snack. It’s become a habit. I eat two meals a day. I eat when I get up and would eat again around five or six again. I would eat either tofu or salmon salad. If I don’t eat like that, it would be really hard [to maintain my figure].”


She also shared, “I put more attention to my figure than my face. [The hard work] is worth it. I would exercise two times a week and vary it up between the gym and yoga.”


kim sarang


The post Former Miss Korea Kim Sarang Reveals How She Maintains Her Slim Figure appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment