Sunday, May 11, 2014

Song Seung Hoon confesses that he loves listening to IU's 'Friday' recently


Song Seung Hoon has been charmed by IU's lovely music.

In the broadcast of jTBC's "Witch Hunt" on May 9th, Song Seung Hoon guested on the show and said,"There's a song that I totally love it these days. I listen to it while working out and then I realize I have played it for the whole hour. Lately I even response to the lyrics of the song while listening to it"

Yoo Se Yoon then asked which song was it and Song Seung Hoon answered,"it's IU's "Friday".

He also demonstrated the way he answered to the lyrics of the song. The lyrics are "He's probably busy on Monday" then he will say,"I'm not busy". The lyrics continues,"Tuesday seems too soon right?" he then said,"It's ok".

In particular, for the line "How about this Friday?", he said,"Oppa has a lot of time, it's ok" which made everyone laughed with his sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment