Sunday, July 27, 2014

Rain to return to small screen with drama "My lovely girl"


On July 25th, SBS filming crew confirmed that Rain had already decided to appear in SBS upcoming Wednesday and Thursday drama, ‘My lovely girl’.

‘My lovely girl’ is a new work of writer No Ji Seol and PD Park Hyeong Gi who previously worked together in ‘Doctor Champ’ and ‘Scent of a Woman’. It is a romantic love story in which a wounded man and a young woman heal each other’s pain and make true love through music. 

Rain will come back to drama after 4 years since KBS drama ‘The Fugitive Plan B’ . He will take he role of Hyun Wook who is a prominent songwriter, producer, and director but has unforgettable pain of love. Rain shared, "I really loved how young people communicate and find love through music. I also found 'Hyun Wook' very charming, and I thought I should try playing his part."

'My Lovely Girl' will premiere on September 17th following 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

Jenny@dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment