Friday, October 10, 2014

Leeteuk Played a Big Part in YoonA and Lee Seung Gi’s Relationship?

On the October 8 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” Leeteuk of Super Junior revealed that he plays a big role in giving relationship advice to SM Entertainment artists.


During this episode, MC Kim Gu Ra asked, “I heard that Leeteuk gives dating advice to all SM artists. Did Sulli get advice from you too?” In response, Leeteuk explained, “That was around the time I had been discharged from the military so I didn’t have a part [in that].” The MC then asked, “What about YoonA or Sooyoung?” to which the Super Junior member shared, “In YoonA’s case, I had already known [about her relationship].”


The MCs continued to prod, asking, “How did you know about YoonA? Did you give advice before their picture was taken?” Leeteuk hesitated to go into detail by saying, “I would like to tell you, but it’s not my story to tell, so it’s difficult to talk about rashly.” However, he did share that Lee Seung Gi asked to meet with him, causing the MCs to pour out questions like, “Were you the bridge that connected them? Did they need you as a shield for their relationship because they were worried about getting caught?”


Leeteuk answered, “It’s not really like that. I worked with Lee Seung Gi on a broadcast, so we all met to talk. I’ll just tell you one thing. Their relationship is their story so I’m not sure about the process of how it happened. But I think I may have played an important role in the relationship between the two of them. I’ll just end it at that.”

leeteuk radio star


The post Leeteuk Played a Big Part in YoonA and Lee Seung Gi’s Relationship? appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment