Monday, January 12, 2015

'Dazed' names its 'Twenty Albums to Look Forward to in 2015,' CL is in!




'Dazed' revealed a list of 'Twenty Albums to Look Forward to in 2015,' and CL's upcoming solo debut in US is included.

Dazed uploaded the MV of CL's 'The Baddest Female' and wrote, "As the leader of K-pop girl group 2NE1, CL is the self-declared ‘baddest female’ of the country's music scene, and this year she'll make a play for the Western music market. And she's not playing around, having enlisted mega-manager Scooter Braun to help launch her solo debut. “I want to have something personal for me,' she told Billboard. "With 2NE1... it's about all the members. But I have so many things I want to say. I have this other side of me.” With her fierce stage presence and eye-popping visuals, expect an electrifying debut."

CL's debut release date is not yet confirmed as of this writing.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: Dazed

No comments:

Post a Comment