Wednesday, July 2, 2014

miss A’s Fei Expresses Her Love for Her Members

Fei, a member of the girl group miss A, revealed a picture she took with her members.


On July 1, Fei uploaded the picture on her Twitter with a message that said, “It’s been seven years since I came to Korea. I spent more than half of that time with the girls. Out of all the pictures of miss A, this is the picture that I like the most. Whether it’s five years or 10 years, I hope we’ll all hold each other’s hands and laugh like in the picture. With our sayA as well. I love you.”


In the pictures Fei revealed, the members are seen holding each other’s hands while putting their heads together.


Meanwhile, Fei is currently the MC for MBC’s “Idol True Colors.”


missA


The post miss A’s Fei Expresses Her Love for Her Members appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment