Sunday, January 19, 2014

Before and After Photos of Comedian Oh Ji Hun After Losing Almost 90lbs

Comedian Oh Ji Hun revealed his diet know-hows on the January 17 episode of SBS’s “Good Morning,” with which he went from 267 lbs (121 kg) to 179 lbs (81 kg ), dropping a whopping 88 lbs (40kg). 


On the broadcast, Oh Ji Hun said, “With a low-sodium diet, I lost 40 kg. When I was overweight before, doctors told me that I was at a much higher risk of diabetes and arteriosclerosis [hardening of the arteries]. So I started a low-sodium diet.”


He continued, “When my wife was pregnant, I took a photo with the concept of a fully pregnant woman. As if I was the one that was pregnant.”


Oh Ji Hun’s wife, Park Sang Mi, said, “I didn’t know my husband was fat. I only knew when he lost all the weight.”


oh ji hun


The post Before and After Photos of Comedian Oh Ji Hun After Losing Almost 90lbs appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment